Saturday, December 29, 2007

I believe this past semester can be interpreted by the Facebook groups I joined:

- Will put out for law school lecture notes.
- You know you're in law school when...
- I've thought of quitting law school at least ten times today.
- The Carbolic Smoke ball cured my cold.
- AEEDUM.
- Université de Moncton - Faculté de Droit 2010.

So now that I've alluded to the various insanities caused by law school, the bottom line is I survived (according to the marks), and can't believe that it starts all over again in a week.... and that I have to do this 5 more times to graduate.

Oh well - since December 16th, 12:01 pm (the minute my contracts exam was over), I've been soaking up as much non-law-life as possible. This entails reading english non-fiction, watching movies, sleeping until 11, shopping(!), chilling out, sitting by a roaring fire with my family and limited Moncton friends.

Yes, I stayed in Moncton for Christmas. It's okay! It wasn't as bad as it sounds. Minus the crazy storms and the crazier drinking, I've survived Christmas too!

If I don't post again before school starts, I'll talk to you in April - when exams are over, and I have my life back.

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home