Thursday, October 05, 2006

London, England

October 1st and 2nd I was supposed to go to Amsterdam, but the student tickets were all sold out so we bought tickets for next week and went to London at the last minute.

London was cool. We stayed in a kind of sketchy hostel though... verrrry creepy and old. Showers, not so clean. But we made it out okay!















This is me next to the London Eye and in Front of Parliament. We didn't actually have enough time to go on the Eye, but next time I'm there, I will for sure!




















Here I am sitting in some weird Sphynx's lap. Very random.




















Julie and I went to see Les Mierables. It was incredible. I can't wait to go back to London to see more musicals!

We had time to go to a Salvador Dali exhibit, as well as an exhibit of some art from inmates of various penitentaries accross England - it was very interesting....

... and of course here I am in the requisite tourist photo: the red telephone booth. I have one of the red double decker buses, but I'm just embarrasing myself too much... hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home