Thursday, October 05, 2006

Geneva, Switzerland

So I went to Geneva on September 28th and 29th. I caught a ride with two of my roommates who were going to Charmonix, France to climb a mountain (!?), and we rented a car. It was pretty cool...















I took a tour of the United Nations Geneva Headquarters, which was pretty cool... Security - very tight!















I then took a boat tour of Lake Geneva, it was super beautiful!




















There were a whole bunch of these huge chess boards in one of the large Geneva parks...















And a clock made out of flowers that really tells time!

After the United Nations tour, I went to the International Red Cross/Red Crescent Museum... which was interesting...















So all in all, I had a pretty cool trip to Switzerland... very nice, very relaxing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home